Departing from Devizes Wharf every Sunday and Wednesday from June 2nd to October 31st
A relaxing cruise through Devizes passing neatly tended gardens in an environment rich cutting before opening up towards the Vale of Pewsey, turning just past Devizes Marina and the Hour Glass Public house. Depart from Devizes Wharf at 2.30pm returning at approximately 4.15pm. Boarding starts l0 minutes before departure.
Please be aware that food and drink can not be brought on board. Drinks and snacks are available from the licensed bar on the boat.
Passenger numbers are limited to 20 due to current Covid-19 restrictions and bookings can by made by 5 groups of up to 4 passengers
Adult £7.00, Children (3-15) £5.00, Family (2 adults and 2 children) £19.00. All children under 3 years old travel free.
A cruise to just beyond Devizes Marina and back.
|Wednesday||16/06/2021 at 14:30|
|Sunday||20/06/2021 at 14:30|
|Wednesday||23/06/2021 at 14:30|
|Sunday||27/06/2021 at 14:30|
|Wednesday||30/06/2021 at 14:30|
|Saturday||03/07/2021 at 14:30|
|Sunday||04/07/2021 at 14:30|
|Wednesday||07/07/2021 at 14:30|
|Saturday||10/07/2021 at 14:30|
|Sunday||11/07/2021 at 14:30|
|Wednesday||14/07/2021 at 14:30|
A cruise along the canal to Horton Bridge and return, while enjoying a quiz and a fish & chip supper.
|Thursday||08/07/2021 at 19:00|
Trip BookingOnline Booking only
Please note: The Kenavon Venture does not have the facilities to load passengers in wheelchairs. All passengers must be able to enter and leave the cabin using the steps at the entrance
- Kenavon Venture – Covid 19
- Online booking only (no walk on facility)
- Masks must be worn in the confined area onboard
- NHS Track and Trace require ALL members of your booking group over the age of 16 to provide contact details on arrival unless they book in using the QR code provided at the boat. We are compelled by law to refuse passage to anyone who does not comply.
- Passenger numbers are restricted to 20.
- Movement on board is limited due to social distancing
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided
- The boat does not have wheelchair access
- Passengers must be able to embark and disembark using steps unaided by crew members
- Licensed bar, refreshments are available on board
- No food and drink may be brought aboard
- Toilet facilities managed to avoid queuing
- We are unable to carry dogs.
- All onboard payments will be by card
The crew may impose additional restrictions on the day if necessary. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope you understand what we trying to achieve.