Public trips started on the Kenavon Venture on the 2nd June 2021 and details of the scheduled trips are shown below.
We are operating to Covid-19 restrictions and details are shown. Currently the passenger numbers are restricted to 36 and and this is made up of 9 groups of up to 4 passengers.
|Thursday||05/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Thursday||12/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Thursday||19/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Saturday||07/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Sunday||08/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Wednesday||11/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Saturday||14/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Sunday||15/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Wednesday||18/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Saturday||21/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Sunday||22/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Wednesday||25/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Saturday||28/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Sunday||29/08/2021 at 14:30|
|Wednesday||01/09/2021 at 14:30|
|Thursday||05/08/2021 at 19:00||Cancelled|
|Thursday||02/09/2021 at 19:00|
- Kenavon Venture – Covid 19
- Booking should be made online, for Public Trips it will be possible to purchase tickets for any spare capacity at the Wharf from 1 hour before the trip departure time.
- Masks may be worn in the confined area onboard
- NHS Track and Trace facility using the QR code provided at the boat
- Passenger numbers are restricted to 36.
- Movement on board is limited due to social distancing
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided
- The boat does not have wheelchair access
- Passengers must be able to embark and disembark using steps unaided by crew members
- Licensed bar, refreshments are available on board
- No food and drink may be brought aboard
- Toilet facilities managed to avoid queuing
- We are unable to carry dogs.
- All onboard payments may be made by card (preferred) or cash
The crew may impose additional restrictions on the day if necessary. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope you understand what we trying to achieve.
Trip BookingOnline Booking only
Please note: The Kenavon Venture does not have the facilities to load passengers in wheelchairs. All passengers must be able to enter and leave the cabin using the steps at the entrance
How to find us
The MV Kenavon Venture is moored on the wharf at Devizes, close to the Kennet and Avon Canal Trust museum (SN10 1EB). Pay and Display public car parking is available on the wharf. Please ensure you buy enough parking time as trips can overrun when there is a lot of traffic on the canal.